View: 199|Reply: 0

Re

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2018-7-4 12:10:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have a 15 long x 14 wide living room, the only room I can have an HT in the house. I have two MFW15's with Seaton Sound ICE Amplifiers (the way they were meant to be IMHO) and two more in the basement with AV123 V2 amplifiers (one is getting the ICE Upgrade). I am thinking of putting one of the ICE powered ones along with a stock one in the back of the room instead of the front (the front is 14ft wide). Or, putting one ICE powered sub in the right corner in front and two (one ICE, the other stock) in the back of the room in each corner, one corner has a wall, the other is open.
I figure this will help with room modes, the wife will likely want to kill me but I have a plan, she is with the inlaws this weekend, going for the forgiveness rather than permission ploy... she liked the last time I moved things around so she is open to it, but ya never know with the wife....

I'd post pictures but I need to take new ones showing how the room looks right now so I'll get those taken this weekend and upload them. At some point all of them will be upgraded with Seaton sound upgraded HUGE drivers which will up the ante quite a bit over the stock drivers. The amps will need to be re-programmed but all of it worth it.
With the ICE powered MFW's nothing is safe in the room, the power is incredible, the room upstairs or in the kitchen when intense movies are being played so we have found ways to keep things planted. I can only imagine how it will sound with 3 in that room, I can scale back the other two so none have to work as hard but there will be more more oomppffff.
What are your thoughts about 1 in the front corner and two in the back?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile version|Dark room|CT-ink Inc.  

2018-12-14 06:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068878 second(s), 23 queries , Xcache On.