Quote:
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2015-10-6 11:26:58 | Show all posts
Can anyone recommend stands for the satellite speakers that come with the VIZIO sb4051-C0 (40-inch)? I want stands that are ready to go and no fitting work is required. I am lazy and just want to put the speakers on the stand and that's it...no rigging or fitting plates or special screws or hardware needed

Perhaps VIZIO sells their own perfect match stands?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2015-10-6 11:27:30 | Show all posts

Quote:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2015-10-6 11:28:01 | Show all posts
Thank you so much for your reply it is truly helpful. I've always been so OCD with having power completely OFF, but in this day and age guess I have to live with "power-saving mode" equaling OFF.

I take it the sub is the same way. It stays ON all the time.  

Wonder if it (the sub) also goes into a "power-saving mode" after a while. I have grown accustomed to just turning my TV on and everything else coming on from an OFF state. I also like being able to power on my PS4 and/or BR player and all components (TV and current SONY sound bar) coming on automatically. But I can live with the ECO mode.
Now I just have to figure out what to put underneath my TV base to raise it a bit so that the TV remote IR signal can still get there. Looks like after measuring, the soundbar will definitely block my TVs IR eye.  

Wish these new VIZIO bars had the built in IR-repeater. Perhaps next year's model will.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2015-10-6 11:28:31 | Show all posts
Another question I just thought about. (I know I am too much...)
The main reason for getting this sound bar is so that I have sound coming from in front and, more importantly behind me b/c my couch sits about 15FT from my TV and my current SONY 2.1 bar is just not cutting it. I have to turn it too loud to hear dialogue and risk waking the kids.
With the VIZIO - if I turn OFF the surround feature, Will this keep the satellite speakers from outputing any sound? Say I'm just watching a regular TV show that's coded as a 5.1 show (I don't watch many movies and most of the TV programming I watch is in fact 5.1). Can I force the Vizio bar AND satellite speakers to "ignore" the 5.1 and just output the same sound (mono/stereo) through all 5 speakers at the same time OR will doing that just make sound come out of the bar in front of me and I'm back at where I am now??
I've never had a 5.1 set up (can you tell

, but I am sure during TV programming that's coded 5.1 each speaker is doing its own thing so maybe all dialogue will only come from bar (is this correct?) and all sound effects will come through the satellites.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2015-10-6 11:29:09 | Show all posts
Add
        Quote:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2015-10-6 11:29:53 | Show all posts
Does anyone know if the SB4051-C0 will pass through the audio/video signals when it is off if using the HDMI in (say from a cable box) and HDMI out (to the TV)? Sometimes I'll just want the kids to be able to watch the TV without dealing with the soundbar.
Has anyone found any relief or work-arounds to the muddy bass that Atari_Prime and cnet have reported?
How about the fading in/out when playing music that many are reporting (I believe of the surround speakers)?
(BTW, maybe the OP can add "and SB4051-C0 40-Inch 5.1" to the title as well since many of the posts deal with this unit)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2015-10-6 11:30:51 | Show all posts
Went to BB yesterday. Couldn't find the 40" on display, they just had the 38" and an "open box" 54" for $290.
Still can't decide which one since I haven't seen the SB4051 in person. That 54" looked massive and I assume that's why people rave about it. It wasn't plugged in so I couldn't hear it for myself.
I've never bought an open item from BB...scared

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2015-10-6 11:31:38 | Show all posts

Quote:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2015-10-6 11:32:14 | Show all posts

Quote:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile version|Dark room|CT-ink Inc.  

2021-3-8 07:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038027 second(s), 19 queries .