View: 278|Reply: 0

Sound bar and receiver speaker

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2017-6-12 17:30:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
I would like to have a soundbar attached to my Samsung 65 inch TV and do not care if it is wireless or not as I am going to lower the TV on the wall to the top of the soundbar thus wires will not show. My dilemma however is that my present center speaker will become useless as the soundbar will cover it and thus I would like to attach the speaker wires presently connected to it to the new soundbar so it can be my center speaker when playing movies or listening music through my receiver. Running additional wires unfortunately is not an option.  I would also like for the soundbar to be as low as possible so that I can lower the TV as much as possible. Ideally the attached photo will help illustrate what I am trying to accomplish. In other words I am trying to ride two horses with one butt. One horse will be a speaker when playing the receiver and one horse will have it being a soundbar. Anyone have a recommendation for a product that might accomplish my goal?  Thanks in advance for your help.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile version|Dark room|CT-ink Inc.  

2020-5-30 09:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.152865 second(s), 23 queries .