Register
View: 291|Reply: 1

Fidelio B5 soundbar automatically switch source

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-6-13 08:14:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
I was watching a show a month ago with the fidelio B5. I connected a hdmi cable from my laptop to the "hdmi in" of the fidelio B5. Next, I connect the "hdmi out" from the fidelio B5 to my tv.
While watching the show, the source switches automatically. What i mean is fidelio B5 auto switches source from "HDMI1" to "AUX". It happen 3 times through out the show, sometime it switches from "HDMI1" to "HDMI2". The problem is irritating and it had not occured before.
I did a reset on the fidelio B5. I tried to watch other shows after resetting the soundbar and the problem have not recurred again, until last night where it occur again. The source switching only happen once last night(I suspected that I might have accidentally press a button on the soundbar's remote control and hopefully that is the case). After the most recent source switching issue,  I tested the soundbar by letting it run for another 2 hour with another show. The source switching problem did not occur again.
I am kind of peranoid by the source switching problem. Does anyone encounter this kind of source switching problem before and know what is the probable problem causing this? Is there a fixed. Resetting it once a while since to fixed it temporary.
I appreciate any insight on this source switching problem that I am experiencing. If similar problem happen to other brand and model of any soundbar too I would like to know how you all fixed it.
Thank You!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2017-6-13 08:48:00 | Show all posts

turn off CEC on all your devices. It is called different things with different brands. Here is a link that shows what many of the brands call CEC.
http://www.guidingtech.com/53974/hdmi-cec-tv-support/
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile version|Dark room|CT-ink Inc.  

2020-5-30 09:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.122242 second(s), 22 queries .